AIA 2021 Interior Architecture Awards
The American Institute of Architects (AIA) is recognizing seven projects with its 2021 Interior Architecture Awards.
The 2021 Interior Architecture program celebrates the most innovative interior spaces. The five-member jury evaluates entries based on design achievement, including sense of place and purpose, ecology and environmental sustainability and history.
This year’s recipients are:
- An Historic Shipyard Reincarnation, San Francisco | Marcy Wong Donn Logan Architects
- Coca-Cola Stage at the Alliance Theater, Atlanta | Trahan Architects/APAC
- CO-OP Ramen, Bentonville, AR | Marlon Blackwell Architects
- High Desert Retreat, Mountain Center, CA | Aidlin Darling Design
- Seattle Academy of Arts and Sciences Middle School, Seattle | LMN Architects
- Tanglewood Linde Center for Music and Learning, Lenox, MA | William Rawn Associates, Architects, Inc.
- Vilcek Foundation, New York | Architecture Research Office
Visit AIA’s website for more information on the Interior Architecture Awards.